ARCH1392 - Digital Collaboration Studio
Member of TEAM OMEGA

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our final fabrication...

We have finally finished our final fabrication after many weeks of hard and constant work. I feel that the time and effort that we have placed into our fabrication has really paid off as I am very happy with the final outcome. I think that because Cameron, Kenneth and myself worked very well as a team and weren't afraid to tell each other if we thought something was wrong or looked bad, we were able to create a fabrication that not only looks great and has a lot of detail, but also functions and flows as a whole.

I feel that we have fulfilled the initial outcomes of the architects and ourselves successfully and to the best of our ability. I think that our environment really gives a sense of community and public space, where people can walk around and experience the building and the surrounding landscape.

All in all I really enjoyed working within the Crysis editor and learning the various skills and techniques required to create our final fabrication.

No comments:

Post a Comment